Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Thursday, January 11, 2007

We've been reviewed by holiday-home-expert

Much to my surprise I discovered that our Gite website has been reviewed by holiday-home-expert, a blog dedicated to "Information ... Not Sales ... Tips On Buying, Selling & Marketing Your Holiday Home".

HHE has written some very nice comments about the site and raised some really good insightful questions about it as well. As I'm off to France tomorrow I won't have chance to reply properly to their questions now, but I'll get onto it as soon as I get back.

Meanwhile I feel very proud that my own humble website efforts have been thought so nicely of. I put an awful lot of effort into the site design (just remember the multiple attempts and months of work last year before finally settling on a new site design) and it's nice to see that it's been well received.


Categories: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home