Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Monday, December 18, 2006

Trying out advertising on Rent Property Direct

I'm always keen to find more places to advertise our Holiday Home in rural France on, and places that offer a low (or even zero) cost price are particularly appealing on the basis that if I get no bookings as a result then I haven't lost anything in the process.

Earlier in the week I came across another new rental site, rent property direct, that normally charge £99 for a standard listing, but for the first year are offering the advert for the princely sum of £0.00 - my kind of price !

So here's the completed listing of our vacation rental home on the rentpropertydirect site, and here's hoping we get some more bookings as a result.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home