Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The (patio) builders are coming

We agreed today the price and works for a new patio and re-gravelling the driveway on the West side of our Holiday Cottage.

There are two entrances and driveways to our L-shaped Gite, one West facing and one East facing. The East facing side's in good condition but we've been wanting for a while to do the other side as the gravel was a bit thin and by putting a patio there it'll catch the evening sun.

All going well, it'll be complete and ready for the summer.

The two pictures show my attempts at illustrating where we want the new patio and driveway - I hope the builder's work is better than my drawing attempts !



2 Comments:

  • Hi there Geoffrey Coan, I am out searching for more info and link exchange
    opportunities regarding airline credit cards and found your site.
    The (patio) builders are coming wasn´t maybe a perfect match, but it certainly got
    my attention and interest. If you would like a link partnership, then
    plz let me now, and I´ll place a link to your page or blog on my
    homepage.
    Great post thanks for the read.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 29, 2006  

  • Hi there,

    I don't think there's a great amount of synergy between a Brittany Gite and Airline Credit Cards for US students, so I'll pass on the link, thanks.

    Glad you like the blog

    Geoffrey

    By Blogger Geoffrey, at February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment



<< Home