Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Friday, May 02, 2008

Buy your own corner of Brittany - 6 acre forest and lake, £45,000

Le Croisty, Brittany

Whilst looking on ebay for a particular tourist guide to Central Brittany that I saw whilst I was over there last I came across an auction for 6 acres of land and a 1 acre trout lake in central Brittany that looks very tempting for just £45,000.

There's no electricity onsite and no planning permission for a dwelling either (it's classified as "leisure land") but a 5 berth caravan is included in the price so if you want a real getaway from it all place and like fishing then it sounds ideal.

Unfortunately it appears to be about an hour's drive from our own Brittany Gite otherwise I'd be extremely tempted myself ....

Here's the link to the advert on ebay that runs until the end of May 2008: Land with lake & woods

Unfortunately no sign of the book I wanted on ebay so I'll have to buy a copy of Central Brittany (coast to coast) guidebook from Amazon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home