Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Friday, March 31, 2006

Off to "La Belle France" - back next month

We're off on our own holiday tomorrow to Brittany (guess where we're staying ?) for 10 days so unless I can find a public access PC I won't be blogging until we get back.

I'm sooo looking forward to the break, the peace and quiet, the pottering about, and the french wine!

Now that we've got the main house all sorted out there's no real urgency to do DIY although I doubtless will do some things whilst I'm over there (I've got a gate to build for one thing).

Main task though is to watch the builders putting in our new patio and gravelling the drive (and hopefully digging some new flower beds with their JCB for us as well) ! I'll upload some photos when we return but in the meantime you can read the article I posted in January with the plans.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2006  

  • Sorry about the deleted comments but I didn't really see the relevance of adverts for cheap credit cards or blogger templates.

    G

    By Blogger Geoffrey, at April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment



<< Home