Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Sunday, April 20, 2008

French Magazine relaunches Holidays2France and we get a free advert

A couple of months ago I wrote about our print advertisement in French Magazine, which unfortunately to date hasn't produced any enquiries or bookings results 8-(

Holidays 2 France
On Wednesday this week I received an email from the publishers of French Magazine, Merrick Media, to tell me that they've relaunched their Holidays2France website and as an existing advertiser I would automatically appear on the website - just as long as I provided them the Gite details in the format they required by Saturday lunchtime!

Getting the details together was a bit of a challenge as I was in South Africa for most of the week and so had to subscribe to wireless Internet access from my hotel. I did manage to get the entry written just before the deadline and before the day was out my new Gite advert was live.

I continue to hope that the advertising purchase cost was justified and we get some enquires as a result.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Looks like a smart-looking site. Hope it brings you some results.

    We stayed in Brittany last year and had a wonderful family holiday, and are returning again this year. A different place, but both times in the Finistere region.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 20, 2008  

Post a Comment



<< Home