Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Currently on holiday in France - but occasionally online courtesy of McD

Perhaps this should be subtitled as a "McBlog entry" ??

We're currently on holiday at our French Holiday Gite, and although I've taken my laptop on holiday to France beforehand, I've mainly used it to download photos from the camera rather than actually trying to get online.

Well this time courtesy of a great spot by Bob Toovey over at his Computing in France Blog I've been parking up in McDonalds car park and getting online as they're offering free WiFi access at most of their restaurants across France.

It's been really great to get ahead of some of the hundreds of emails I get each week and to be able to respond to the booking enquiries we've received this week (all unfortunately for August which is already fully booked 8-( ).

Back soon !

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • What a fantastic tip! I shall remember that for my trip to Brittany this summer.

    Are there a lot of MickeyD's in France? With the French's love of food, I can't imagine it's taken off in quite the same way...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 20, 2008  

Post a Comment



<< Home