Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Friday, September 15, 2006

A pair of French blogs I've been reading

Thought I'd pass on details of a couple of interesting French/France blogs I've been reading recently:

First up is This French Life which is written by an expat journalist, Craig McGinty, and is full of French-related news, articles and insights. Craig's quite a prolific blogger; one recent interesting article includes Journées européennes du patrimoine about how many state buildings and museums are open in France this weekend (September 16th and 17th) for the public to tour around (from the event’s official website I can see that there are hundreds of places in Brittany alone).

My second recommendation is Hilliary Keegin's blog about life in Paris. Hilliary's an American living in Paris and although she doesn't blog all that often, the articles written are quite amusing. I especially liked J’ai donné mon sang pour la France (I gave my blood for France) about her experiences going to give blood for the first time (and hope that she'd be rewarded with a glass of wine).

Both excellent Blog's, both completely different, and both worth a read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home