Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saved some money with Speedferries and if you're quick you can too

A few weeks ago I bought a Speedferries 'SuperVoucher' of 10 open tickets for their Boulogne/Dover ferry service, valid for 2 years for £240. At the time I commented that this was exceptional value for money as it gives 10 single Dover/Boulogne crossings for £24 each, or equivalent to £48 for five return crossings.

I intend to use them for the next few relaxing breaks in our Brittany Holiday Cottage.

Looking on SpeedFerries's website yesterday I notice that the price for the SuperVoucher had now increased to £280 for the same 10 tickets. Good value still at £28 for each single journey (and they're still valid for two years); but makes me happy as I've saved £40 by buying when I did.

But stop press !!

Email this morning from Speedferries saying that they're offering another 3,000 Supertickets (book of 10 open tickets) for £240 so if you're quick you can pickup the same bargain I did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home