Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back from our own holidays & two great SpeedFerry ticket offers

We've been away on our own holidays for the last couple of weeks (hence no blogs), but are back now and I'm wading through the 557 emails that I received whilst I was away ! Just where does it all come from ?

Amongst the emails I found details of two great ticket offers from SpeedFerries who run a low-cost ferry operation on the Dover/Boulogne route (and I've written about a few times before, most recently when they made a modest ticket price increase from £19 to £25. Even at that price they remain in my view a very cost effective way of getting to France, and of course to our Brittany Holiday Gite.

The latest two offers are open tickets for £27 each way (valid for 12 months between 12th September 2006 and 12th September 2007) and a 'bulk discount' of 10 single journeys for £240 (valid for two years from purchase date).

As I've written before, we've used them a few times as even with the €20 tolls and £40-50 for fuel it's still a very cheap way of getting to our Gite. As I did last time they had a similar offer on, I plan to buy a few open tickets myself.

Hurry though because this offer finishes on Sunday 21st.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home