Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Back from Brittany after a fantastic 2 week break

Just got back this evening from a fantastic 2 week in our Brittany Gite - hence the lack of recent posts.

The weather was absolutely perfect, it was warm and sunny for the first 12 days, so much so that we ate outside on the patio most lunchtimes and evenings. Who'd have thought it for April ?

Last couple of days have been a bit wet but after such a great break we didn't care all that much.

Anyway I'm back now and wading through the 690-odd emails I've received in my absence. One of them tells me that I've won the Irish lottery (and the £785,963 that I've won will come in handy ...). Wonder why the Irish lottery prize was priced in British Pounds Sterling and not Euro's ? Perhaps the scammers of the world should pay more attention to international currencies ?

I've tried to write a holiday diary so will post up our experiences of the two weeks break over the next few days ...

PS: Still got some availability from 21st April to 12th May if anyone's interested in a spring break.


Categories: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I love Brittany... you are welcome to advertise your vacant weeks on my site Free of charge Please take a look!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment



<< Home