Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moneybookers - free foreign transfers - 7 day offer


I've written about Moneybookers before on this Blog, back in July 2007 when I explained how to setup an account for low cost international money transfers (roughly 1.80 EUR per transfer), and in November last year when I noticed that Moneybookers had slightly increased their transfer charges.

Today I received an email from them MoneyBookers telling me that they're refunding all transfer transaction fees for the next 7 days - either the next upload of funds (which is free from the UK) or overseas transfer, whichever comes first.

Seeing as I was thinking of transferring some money over to France anyway to pay for our forthcoming Easter holiday spending and to cover the monthly payments of electricity, water, local taxes and changeover cleaning fees, I acted a bit quicker and transferred some money over straight away.

I know it's only a few Euros saving but as the man on the telly says, "every little helps" !

PS: Offer only runs for the next 7 days so be quick !

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home