Running a French Holiday Gite in Rural Brittany

Thursday, February 15, 2007

There's luve out there on the internet

I should have posted this yesterday (valentine's day) but I was very busy with work and didn't get home until nearly 10pm (good job Liz is away in France otherwise major trouble would be mine.

Anyhow, I digress. Like most blog owners I get lots of junk spam comments on the blog, probably about 10 a week in total. I've cut down most of the problem by turning on Bloggers's comment moderation facility so I have to approve all comments before they get posted on the Blog. Anything relevant I will of course post but the irrelevant adverts for size, length and hairyness extensions all get rejected.

Yesterday one of the junk comments that was posted yesterday amused me:
Hello. Alone on Valentine's day? Live adult chat for fun http://www.etc etc dating site.com

I didn't take them up on the offer. Just gave the cat a stroke instead and watched the telly.


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home